Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Summer 2012 Bucket list

Lately I've been needing a little more excitement in my life... and so I'm going to make a list of things I want to do this summer. and anyone reading them...well, let me know if you'd like to join ;) hah.

 -Run the "Dam" race or Peach days race
- St. George Trip
    - Sand Hollow
    - Hike at Zions
    - Visit some ghost towns or something
    - Go shooting at the Arizona strip
    - Float down the Virgin River
    - Lay out A TON
- Bonfires
- Go to Warped tour
- Go to a country concert (hopefully Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw)
- Go camping lotssss <3
    - Catch a fish
    - 4 wheeling
- Go for a Razr ride
- Vegas Trip
    - Go to a sweet hotel pool and lay out
- Chicago Trip (to visit Linds)
- Bear Lake a few times
- Shoot the tube (in Salt Lake)
- Jackson Hole
     - Go river rafting
     - Find a moose
- Road Trip
- Yellowstone
     - Bear world!
- Go to the ocean
- Disneyland
- Arizona
- 7 Peaks Water Park!
- Lagoon
- Go rollerblading
- Go longboarding
- Bike rides <3

I want this summer to be the greatest summer ever. I just love summer and well, i have a good feeling about it!


2 comments:

  1. I want to join! I love this list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you going to be in St. George!?!?!?! I want to see your face!

    ReplyDelete